Department Of Electrical Engineering
The department of Electrical Engineering established in the year 2010. The department has sanctioned intake capacity of 120 students. All laboratories of department are well equipped & the additional facility is introduced for better teaching learning process. The department has team of experienced, dynamic & young teaching faculty. Main features of the department are MOU’s with different industries, Industry-Institute interaction for training the students. The department is always enthusiastic in conducting various workshops for faculty & students. To enhance teaching learning process Industrial visits & expert lecture are conducted. Department has made sincere efforts in the overall development of students through encouraging students for participating in different technical, nontechnical & sport events at state /national level Department milestones are our alumni which are serving across the nation in various sectors
Mr. Rawal Chetan S.
- Name: Mr. Rawal Chetan S.
- Designation: HOD
- Qualification: M.E (Power system)
- Teaching Experience: 10 Years
- Industrial Experience: –
- E mail: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 9021652242
Vision & Mission
Program Education Objective
- PEO1 –Solve electrical engineering problems by applying knowledge of mathematics, Science & engineering.
- PEO2 – Succeed by pursuing higher education & professional career.
- PEO3- Communicate effectively & work in multidisciplinary teams with ethical values.